Terms and Conditions
1. These bases and conditions explain your rights and obligations in relation to this website (www.mrbravo.es) and any product that you have purchased in this store. Please read carefully. I may have other rights by law but these Bases do not contradict them. Please get in touch with any questions.
2. At any given time we may change our rules, but you will be kept up to date with these changes on the website. Your use of this store determines that you are aware of our new Terms and Conditions.
2. USE OF THE PAGE
1. The content and copyright of the store belongs to and is licensed by us. You are permitted to view and print these pages for your personal use. Any other use must have our prior written permission.
2. We reserve the right to suspend or restrict your use of our site at any time.
3. ACQUIRE OUR PRODUCTS
1. The website and its products are subject to change without prior notice, in addition to reserving the right to improve, alter or modify designs. You will be informed of any changes suffered by the advertised products before finishing your order. If you are not satisfied with these changes to the product, you must inform us 15 days after receiving your order. In order to get your money back, the products must be returned intact and with the original labels and packaging, along with your receipt. We recommend that you keep the original packaging and labels until you are sure that you will keep the garments. (Please note: Shipping costs will only be refunded if the items are defective or differ from the advertised product)
2. Although we try to ensure that the products displayed in the store are available, if you order products that are not, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will be given the option to order another product or your money back.
3. By delivering your order, you offer to purchase the garments and allow us to use your personal details for the delivery to take place (including passing your information on to the delivery company).
4. We are not obligated to provide products until the payment of your purchase has not been confirmed. Your order will be considered accepted once the ordered products are dispatched. We reserve the right to refuse any order.5. All drawings, specifications, sizes, photos, descriptions and advertising content published in this online store are intended to give an approximate idea of the products described and their colors.
1. All prices include Spanish Value Added Tax. We reserve the right to adjust the value of the tax if it changes from the current 20%. Shipping costs are set by the shipping companies and based on the shipping location. These prices will be added to the cost of your purchase. .
2. The price of the product will be established by this website at the time you place your order, except in case of error. The price of our products may change, but these changes will not affect the orders that have been confirmed with you. If the price of the products is incorrect, we will not be obliged to provide you with such product at that price.
3. You confirm that the credit/debit card is yours. All credit/debit cards are subject to authorization from the card holder. If the cardholder refuses to authorize the payment, the order will not be accepted and we will not be responsible for any delay or cancellation, and we are not required to inform you of the reasons for the refusal.
1. We aim for you to receive your order within 3-5 business days of your purchase. If we are unable to ship your order within 14 days of your purchase, you will be informed, and if you wish you may cancel your contract and all money paid, except shipping costs, will be refunded.
2. For more information, go to the Shipping Guide.
6. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
1. It is your responsibility to inspect the products for defects or damage upon receipt. If you find a defect, you must contact us as soon as possible before using the product, and have the 'Returns Page', which you will receive with your order.